Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rediscovering YOUth

So this is my first blog. Hi!! I am currently typing while all the house is fast asleep. :) If your a mom you know what bliss that is. So right now I am in School of Worship here at Christ for the Nations. This last week we had to do something called "Brain Dumping". Let me just say I was petrefied. Ahh, we are assigned to write 10 song ideas. Song ideas that will turn into 5 actual songs. Again, ahhh!! I haven't ever really written a song. I remember during times of prayer getting song melodies, but not a whole song. So anyway I digress lol. Our first idea was our "perfect day". I knew right away where my perfect day would be. So "brain dumping" just means writing everything thats in your head at the moment. So with the idea of the beach, I went from there. It was like amazing. Something just opened up and all these words came fluttering out. It was almost cathartic. So now here I am blogging. Who knows what will happen next lol! All I know is something I loved way back when I was a kid has been reopened  rediscovered and I like it. A lot. I hope that this will bless you as much as it is blessing me to get my thoughts out, and even sometimes my distresses, complaints, and so on. Let me know what you think. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's pretty awesome! I can't finish a song to save my life but I can totally relate to words flowing out. Look forward to more of your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog thanks to Eric. I'm sure you'll have a great time with it. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete