Monday, May 2, 2011

2 weeks left

I haven't written in awhile, but have been inspired by reading other blogs tonight. So school has only 2 weeks left. I will be done with my first semester of School of Worship and Technical Arts. I will not be returning in the fall because I will be having my 3rd baby in September or October. I'm hoping for September lol. I am really really glad I had the opportunity to go this semester. It really has changed my life! We are ending the semester with our Leadership module. All I can say is man I must have been ignoring a lot of scriptures all these years. Have you read what it really says about leaders, how God really wants us to act around them? Well until today I thought that everything could be summed up with the word justice. If it is unjust you can defend yourself or retaliate. Boy was I wrong. All I'm learning is humility and submission!
We had a great speaker also who came and taught us about family and ministry. Again wow!!! I wish everyone here and all over the world entering ministry and want or have a family could hear this message. It was so powerful, and deep in Gods truth. God values our families and he wants people who live to make his kingdom come here on earth to experience power in every area of their lives. He wants us to reach the lost and bring healing to this earth, but not at the expense of our spouses or children. Man all I can say is Nick and I really have a lot to think about before we go into ministry for sure!!
This whole semester has changed my heart and really brought healing and revelation in areas that really needed it. If you are considering getting further training in worship ministry I HIGHLY recommend coming out to CFNI and the School of Worship. It will challenge you in more ways than just music. I hope to blog more as school will be over and I will be home more. Maybe that means I'll be more busy lol. Well good night, and God bless!!!

Stephie poo (LOL)

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you were inspired by other blogs ;-)

    i like what you're learning about ministry and family life. i bet that's hugely important.

    i don't like how you said Stephie poo cause that's just gross

    the end

    ReplyDelete